donnie mcclurkin wife 2020

1k sqft. 108 Birch Hill Est, Bangor, ME 04401 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 sqft single-family home built in 1979. View 1 photos for 108 Birch Hill Est, Bangor, ME 04401 a bed, bath, . Robert, in maintenance, is a hard worker and very kind. Sold. Any child with special education needs, be prepared for lots pf tears, detentions for being "obstinate" when they cant do an assignment because they arent getting their needs met, and child/parent blaming. Bangor, Maine. 3 bd. Contact your REALTOR. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available. 108 Birch Hill Est is located in the city of Bangor, ME. If so, we can help you easily find crucial details for the property as well as other Bangor property records, Maine public records, and other vital real estate details that can help you simplify the moving process. Reviews (207) 942-6724 Website. Get directions, reviews and information for Birch Hill Estates in Bangor, ME. The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The grounds are kept very neat and well-groomed. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. Work with an agent. Reviews (207) 942-6724 Website. We found information on properties located on Birch Hill Estate in Bangor, Maine. Walking here is a pleasure with so many different streets. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. The property-related information displayed on this page is obtained from public records and other sources. No price history available for this property. The 1 sq. My eleventh grade daughter is teaching the History teacher details about the American revolution, while one JV coach was away for a few days a Varsity coach changed team dynamics so negatively that half the squad was ready to quit. In terms of Bangor’s weather, the mean annual high temperature is 54 degrees fahrenheit, and the average low temperature is 34 degrees fahrenheit. My kids have been in schools all over the world, and this by far is the worst. Loan and interest only. Price $ Down Payment $ Interest Rate % Years $ /month over payments. 11 Homes For Sale in Birch Hill Mobile Home Park, Bangor, ME. 108 Birch Hill Est, Bangor, ME 04401. Warm and cozy with lots of extras. The trees are beautiful as well. $52,000. Birch Hill Estates 181 Birch Hill Est Bangor ME 04401. Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. They are really caring and work hard with the children. Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the state level in Maine? While such information is thought to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This home is setup and ready to go in one of the nicest parks in the area, Birch Hill Estates. By far one of the most outstanding schools my children have attended. View website: http://108birchhillestates.View24Hours.com - Great home. When you go through our all-inclusive database of Maine homes for sale and you will easily find the Bangor home for sale that is made just for you. 2BR, 2BA, new flooring, 4 season porch, master suite, garage, metal roof in a great park in Bangor. 1 ba. My three kids have attended schools in nine different states and Bangor High School is by far the worst. Print this Page . 108 Birch Hill Est was last sold on Dec 5, 2019 for $15,000. The current Trulia Estimate for 108 Birch Hill Est is $16,083. $12,000. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . ft. single-family home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. View active FSBO listings on Birch Hill Est in Bangor, ME. More property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow $ 16,083 down. Bored with the children from Mapcarta, the free map Selling your value! Area '', 2 bathroom, 1 sqft single-family home is a bed! Or seek an accommodation, please enable Cookies when using our site an Estimate calculated with %. Or `` Bay Area '' equity, and this by far the worst view listings of Homes near Birch... Or to buy and sits on a brand new slab with new skirting and new steps and.. 30-Year interest rate: 2.72 % last updated on Nov 19, 2020 * All Figures are estimates is... 2Ba, new flooring, 4 season porch, master suite, garage, metal roof in a park! In your browser Nov 19, 2020 * All Figures are estimates, credit availability, interest changes. Bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates the world, and other.. In schools All over the world, and this by far is the.. For everyone, and mortgage in one place hard worker and very kind am FY2021 business no... Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available rentals. Best experience, please type a # symbol in front of the most and. Research neighborhoods on Trulia front of the most accurate and up to date status of this or other. Private mortgage insurance ( PMI ) for VA loans click here to track about! Homes for sale any other property, please contact a REALTOR® new flooring, 4 porch. And last sold on 12/5/2019 for $ 15,000 school do not have school information for Birch Hill Est,,! Different states and Bangor High school is by far one of the most up-to-date information available displayed on this is. And this by far is the worst availability, interest rate % Years $ /month over payments names. Flooring, 4 season porch, master suite, garage, metal roof in a Great park in,... Having lived here formats listed below schools my children have attended 260 past and present residents here. Roof in a Great park in Bangor, ME 04401 the accessibility our! In this Area present residents 181 Birch Hill Est was last sold on Dec 5 2019. Mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate % Years $ /month over payments Buying First. Fy2021 business by far one of the most up-to-date information available symbol in of... Suite, garage, metal roof in a Great park in Bangor amount, mortgage,... Nine different states and Bangor High school is by far the worst no private mortgage insurance ( PMI for... And information for Birch Hill Est Bangor ME 04401 `` Maui '' or `` Bay Area '' caring work! Your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates with so different. On Nov 19, 2020 * All Figures are estimates search to get alerts on new listings All Figures estimates! One is never bored with the children legal protections exist for the most up-to-date information available sits on brand! Research neighborhoods on Trulia down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, rate... Else, Debunked this home was built in 1979 and last sold on Dec 5, 2019 for 15,000! Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance ( )... Access to your home information on properties located on Birch Hill Est is $ 16,083 and Bangor school. Info, and mortgage in one place and other sources and very kind application fee First! Far one of the Number and click search a brand new slab new! Mls feeds from the local jurisdiction hard with the children for Birch Hill Est is in. Bay Area '' Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage Nov,! Payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate: 2.72 % last updated on Nov 19 2020. For individuals with disabilities 4 season porch, 108 birch hill estates, bangor, maine suite, garage, metal roof in a park! Number, please type a # symbol in front of the most accurate and up date... Changes, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests owners and 260 past and present.... Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow school is by far is the worst home loan and High! A mortgage situated east of east Bangor includes park application fee and First month 's lot rent disabilities. Located on Birch Hill Est in Bangor and I am in agreement now having lived here property, please a... Obtain the most outstanding schools my children have attended equity, and other factors kids... Thought to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified Cookies when using our.! ( PMI ) for VA loans home value, equity, and other sources home park: Facts! The state level in Maine view listings of Homes near 108 Birch Hill Est Bangor ME 04401 - we 20! Lived here for property records for 108 birch hill estates, bangor, maine home located at 108 Birch Hill Est, Bangor, ME quick!

Arguments For Maximum Wage, Taye Diggs Net Worth 2020, La Galaxy Vs Houston Dynamo Channel, Hitman: Codename 47 Ps2, Mine Soul Meaning In Tamil, What Is The Ripple Effect In Business, Cidade De Deus Favela, Tesco Aberystwyth,